√ With its accumulator head with suction in the parison.
√ Technology specially designed for blown parts with injected inserts
- Minimal waste
- Injected inserts, avoiding welding and offering + robustness and quality in the final piece.
- Considerable decrease of the total cycle of the finished part with respect to conventional blowing.
√ High quality and cost reduction
- Reduction of the risk of problems arising from the union between components.
- It allows the production of parts with high added value, high quality and highly competitive.
- Reduction of costs for investment, process and derivatives of “No Quality” (savings of between 25% and 35%)